COVID-19 City Updates
- April 7, 2020
- Council Meetings closed to public until further notice. Audio can be heard live by calling 1-425-436-6382; access code 845240. This number is free if using a cell phone.
- City Offices closed to public until further notice. Utility payments can be made via drop box located at the drive thru on North side of building (Nearest CrawKan), online (Pay Online button at bottom of web page), or by calling PSN @ 1-877-885-7968 (several options are available).
- Golf Course is closed until further notice.
- Playground equipment is closed.
- Civic Center is not for rent. (Refunds are being issued.)
- Swimming pool may not open.
- April 14, 2020
- Governor Kelly has extended the date to May 1, 2020 for mass gatherings.
- Skate Park is closed until further notice.
May 1, 2020
Next council meeting will be May 4, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. The council will discuss the functions of the City regarding COVID-19 pandemic. Public can listen to the meeting by calling 1-425-436-6382. Use access code 845240. Make sure to mute your phone.
- Council meeting of May 11, 2020, it was decided the City Office would remain closed to the public until further notice. The drive-thru window will remain open and the office staff will stagger their work days. The remaining departments will continue working as prior to May 11th meeting.
- Crawford Hills will open to public with stipulations posted at the golf course. All tournament and league play has been canceled for 2020.
- The municipal swimming pool will not open in 2020.
- Civic Center remains closed until further notice.
- Council meetings remain closed to public and can be heard by dialing 425-436-6382, use access code 845240.
- City park remained closed.