Voter Registration

Any person registering to vote in Kansas for the first time is required to provide evidence of U.S. citizenship. If you do not provide a citizenship document with your voter registration application, you must submit it to the county election office. You may submit it by mail, hand delivery, fax or email.

You may find more information and a complete list of documents at the Got Voter ID website. Or you may contact your county election office or call the Secretary of State's Office at 800-262-8683.